What is Knee Cap?
Flamingo Knee Cap supplies stability to your knee for side-to-side movement and even during normal walking. Injury to these areas usually occurs after strikes from the side such as a football tackle. The pain is usually located over the sides of your knee and is worse during any activity and is better with rest. Swelling can be anywhere from very mild to quite significant. Flamingo Knee Cap gives you great relief. The chosen quality of knee cap can be purchased in Nepal, through NepMeds .
- - Knee Cap provides support to weak, stiff, and swollen knees.
- - It is ideal for conditions like arthritis, knee injuries, and post-surgical rehabilitation care. It has an easy pull-on application.
- -The kneecap protects the tendon and ligament structures of the knee joint.
- It also enhances the movement of the knee.
- - The knee joint is necessary for most types of activities like playing games and sports.
How To Use:-
- - Start with the wraps about 2-3 inches below your kneecap.
- - Keep your leg straight with your quad flexed.
- - Pull the knee wrap up your leg.
- - Every time you pull, make sure to get all of the tension out of the wrap so that it's as stiff as possible.
Things To Know:-
- - If your orthopedist recommends it, you can wear your brace all day.
- - However, improper use of a knee brace can worsen your pain or cause further damage to the knee.
- - If you are using a brace that immobilizes your knee, the joint can weaken.
The contents provided in this website are for informational
purposes only. We here does not intend to be substitute of
medical personnel advice, diagnosis or any kind of
treatments. Please take in consideration of a physician or
any other medical providers for any kind of questions
regarding your health condition. Meanwhile, please do not
disregard those medical advice or make delay in taking it
because of what you read on this website.