What is Everteen Menstrual Cup Small Size - 23ml?
Everteen Menstrual Cup Small Size-23ml is Leakproof of protection during menstrual periods. Menstrual Cup is now available in NepMeds. The menstrual cup has various advantages like:- There is no menstrual odour, dryness, discomfort, itching or rashes, Reusable for as long as 10 years and provides 12-hour leak proof-protection against the menstrual fluid, No risk of flooding or period disasters due to sneezing. Anyone can purchase this product in Nepal through NepMeds.
- - Size:- Large
- - Brand:- Everteen
- - Colour:- Pink
- - Material:- Medical grade silicone
- - Material Type:- Toxic-Free
- - If you are buying a menstrual cup for the first time, use everteenÂ® 100% cotton-top daily panty liners as a backup till you are fairly accustomed to inserting and removing the cup. This will prevent your clothes from the risk of spillage while removing the everteenÂ® Menstrual Cup during initial use.
- - If you are a first-time user, you may need to do a bit of experimenting so as to ascertain your optimal time for leaving the cup in before it is filled to the brim and starts spilling over.
Direction To Use:-
- - Wash your hands properly. Wash your menstrual cup with everteen Natural Intimate Wash.
- - Rinse it thoroughly before using it.
- - You can also sterilize it in hot water.
- - Wash the exterior of your vaginal area with everteen Natural Intimate wash.
- - Never wash your vaginal area with soap/shampoo or chemical-based products that can use vaginal infections or a pH imbalance.
- - Sit in a relaxed squatting position.
- - Try not to tense your pelvic muscles.
- - It helps to do kegel exercises by practicing to loosen and tighten the pelvic muscles before inserting the menstrual cup.
- - Fold your menstrual cup by punching down the opening of the cup and hold it with one hand with the open mouth-end facing the vaginal opening.
- - With your other hand, spread the folds of the skin and find the vaginal opening.
- - Push the cup at about a 45-degree angle towards your pubic bone. Now release the cup such that the fold of the cup pops open.
- - Make sure that the cup is fully open.
- - You may hear or feel a “poop” when it is opened.
- - Continue to push the cup until it is comfortable
The contents provided in this website are for informational
purposes only. We here does not intend to be substitute of
medical personnel advice, diagnosis or any kind of
treatments. Please take in consideration of a physician or
any other medical providers for any kind of questions
regarding your health condition. Meanwhile, please do not
disregard those medical advice or make delay in taking it
because of what you read on this website.