What is Cetaphil Dam Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 100g?
Cetaphil DAM Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion, in the net quantity of 100gms, is a unique formulation that has been clinically proven to hydrate and heal dry skin. It combines the benefits of 5 key ingredients to thoroughly moisturize the skin and keep it moisturized for up to 24 hours! Cetaphil DAM Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion improves the texture of the skin by softening it. Its lightweight and non-greasy formula make for easy absorption into the skin, thus providing the maximum benefits. Anyone can purchase this product in Nepal through NepMeds. Cetaphil DAM Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating lotion comes for dry to very dry skin. This luxurious lotion is specially formulated to provide everyday intense moisture for dry, sensitive skin.
- - 5 key ingredients that intensely moisturize the skin and help keep it moisturized
- - Effectively heals dry skin
- - Improves the texture of the skin by softening it
- - Its lightweight and the non-greasy formula does not feel heavy on application
- - Gets absorbed into the skin easily
- - Can be used for both face and body
- - Gentle and mild on the skin, it is ideal for daily use
- - This rich, fragrance-free moisturizer contains ERC-5 (Epidermal Replenishing Complex) - a unique combination of 5 key ingredients that help relieve dry, sensitive skin, leaving it nourished, soft, and smooth.
- - Fragrance-Free
- - Non-Greasy Formula
- - pH-Balanced
- - Hydration over 24 hours
- - Non-Comedogenic
- - Dermatologist Recommended
- - It is ideal for dry skin and can be used by both men as well as women.
- - It is in white color and lotion form for easy applying.
- - After cleansing the face and the body, apply the Cetaphil DAM Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion liberally over, paying more attention to the tougher and dryer areas like elbows and knees.
- - Gently massage it into the skin making sure that lotion gets completely absorbed.
- - For best results, use twice, daily.
The contents provided in this website are for informational
purposes only. We here does not intend to be substitute of
medical personnel advice, diagnosis or any kind of
treatments. Please take in consideration of a physician or
any other medical providers for any kind of questions
regarding your health condition. Meanwhile, please do not
disregard those medical advice or make delay in taking it
because of what you read on this website.