What is Candid TV Suspension 75ml?
Candid TV Suspension 75ml is an antifungal medication. It is a combination medicine used in the treatment of fungal skin infections. It kills the fungi that cause skin infections and thus treats the infection. Candid TV Suspension is only meant for external use and should be used as advised by your doctor. A thin layer of the medicine should be applied only to the affected areas of the skin with clean and dry hands. If it gets into your eyes, nose, mouth, or vagina rinse with water. It may take several days to weeks for your symptoms to improve, but you should keep using this medicine regularly. The course of the treatment should be completed to ensure better efficacy of the medicine. If your condition does not improve or gets worse, you should talk to your doctor.
Uses Of Candid TV Lotion :-
Benefits Of Candid TV Lotion :-
- - In Fungal skin infections :- Candid TV Suspension is a combination of two medicines. Clotrimazole helps in killing and stopping the growth of fungi, thereby clearing the infection and relieving the symptoms. Selenium is a mineral that rejuvenates the damaged skin and prevents formation of wrinkles. This enhances the healing process.
Side Effects Of Candid TV Lotion :-
- - Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Candid TV :-
- - Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
How To Use Candid TV Lotion :-
- - This medicine is for external use only. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Shake it well and apply to the area evenly.
How Candid TV Lotion Works :-
- - Candid TV Suspension is a combination of two medicines: Clotrimazole and Selenium. Clotrimazole works by stopping the growth of fungi that cause infection, and reducing their numbers. This treats your infection. Selenium is a mineral that reduces damage caused to the skin due to infection, decreases flaking or scaling of the skin and helps in formation of new skin.
- 1. Candid TV Suspension must be applied as a thin layer on the affected area as prescribed by your doctor.
- 2. Do not use this medicine more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- 3. Before each application, wash the affected area with soap and water and dry well.
- 4. Avoid getting it in the eyes, mouth or nose. Rinse with cold water if you accidentally get it in these areas.
- 5. Do not cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- 6. Inform your doctor if the treated skin area does not improve after 2-4 weeks of treatment.
The contents provided in this website are for informational
purposes only. We here does not intend to be substitute of
medical personnel advice, diagnosis or any kind of
treatments. Please take in consideration of a physician or
any other medical providers for any kind of questions
regarding your health condition. Meanwhile, please do not
disregard those medical advice or make delay in taking it
because of what you read on this website.